This Site has been declared to the IT and Liberties National Commission (CNIL)], which has issued the receipt under No. 1111197 dated 8 August 2005.
This policy describes how the Site Publisher may collect, record and process Personal Data related to the Users, upon consultation or registration by the Users on the Site.
2. Processing Personal Data
The Site Publisher undertakes to make its best efforts so that Your Personal Data :
- Are obtained and treated loyally and legally.
- Are collected for determined and legitimate purposes, and used in compliance with these purposes; are appropriate, consistent and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
- Benefit from an opposition right that You may easily exercise.
- Are held in compliance with the targeted purposes.
- Are subject to security measures of such nature to guarantee their safeguard and avoid them to be damaged, altered, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorised third parties.
by mail: Sopra HR Software – 5 Tour Manhattan – 5 place de l’Iris – Courbevoie – 92095 La Defense – France
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal Data that You will access will be on a personal and confidential basis. Therefore, and in order to process with Your request, You will be asked to communicate the information necessary for Your identification, i.e. a written testimony evidencing that You are the owner of the said Personal Data as well as a photocopy of an ID document.
4. Collecting and using Personal Data
When You visit the Site, You may provide the Site Publisher with some Personal Data, in order to fulfil an information request, and improve the awareness of Your needs, as well as to consult the services offered by the Site.
- 4.1. Personal data Registration
In compliance with the applicable laws, the Personal Data requested which are non optional to the Site Publisher, and potentially to the Companies in the Group and/or their partners, will be identified as such.
The other Personal Data requested, and which are optional, are asked in order to know You better, and therefore to provide better services , albeit guaranteeing the safeguard of such Personal Data.
With Your express consent, the Site Publisher may share Your Personal Data with other Companies in the Group or their partners.
If You are a customer of the Site Publisher and/or of the Companies in the Group and, unless You opposed it (as provided for in Article 6 hereinafter), the Site Publisher may send information to You, by post and/or by e-mail, including newsletters (hereafter “Newsletter”). This information may concern the Products and Services proposed by the Site Publisher and, subject to Your approval, Products or Services available from the Companies in the Group.
For further information concerning the cancellation of subscription to the Newsletter, please refer to article 6 hereinafter.
- 4.2. Cookies
Upon Your visit, the Site Publisher may insert a “cookie” in Your computer. A “cookie” allows to register information concerning Your visit on the Site (pages visited, date and time of the consultation, etc.), that the Site Publisher may read on Your following visit, but that does not enable it to identify You directly. Thus, the information You provide to the Site Publisher when filling a form will not be requested from You again.
5. Communication of Personal Data
Under no circumstances shall the Site Publisher share or disclose Your Personal Data, except in the following cases:
- when You have given Your prior consent to the Site Publisher (for instance for direct marketing offers);
- when the Site Publisher have to share Your Personal Data with suppliers, service providers – including its technical support providers – in order to provide You with the service or the information You required
- when the Site Publisher is compelled by a judicial authority or by the Law; to send You promotional offers or inform You about new Products and Services, unless You have opposed it;
- to optimise the Site operation and efficiency. For this purpose, an access diary is compiled for statistical needs, in order to measure the Site frequentation, the most visited pages, or to sort the Users by sector of origin.
6. Right of opposition
- 6.1. Newsletter
To cancel you subscription to the Newsletter, the Right of Opposition may also be exercised by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Newsletter: “Should You do not wish to receive any further Newsletter, click here. Caution: these requests are only processed once You have received a confirmation message. In case you do not receive this message, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, mentioning the e-mail address to cancel .
This request is processed automatically by a robot, and e-mail confirming the cancellation is sent once the request has been processed, mentioning the cancelled address.
If You have expressed Your opposition to receiving Newsletters, even if You are a customer of the Site Publisher, You will no longer receive Newsletters except if You make a formal request. The Newsletters are managed independently by the Companies in the Group, so please express Your opposition to each of the other Companies in the Group if You no more wish to receive the Newsletters or equivalent from them.
- 6.2. Cookies
You can to turn off cookies on Your computer by setting your browser.
7. Accessing, amending and deleting Personal data
8. Storage of Personal Data
8.1. Personal Data update
If Your Personal Data are not updated by You, they will be automatically deleted from the database of the Site Publisher 6 months after the date of their latest update, or if no update has occurred 6 months after Your date of registration.
Concerning the Personal Data collected through application forms, the Site Publisher informs You these Personal Data will be manually/automatically deleted 6 months from the date of Your registration.
Do not hesitate to register again once the delay has expired, in order to be sure that the Site Publisher is aware of Your profile in the event of a new offer.
This information is stored in Your computer for 1 month.
The Site Publisher makes its best efforts to protect Your Personal Data against any sort of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, divulgation, alteration or destruction.
The Site Publisher’s employees who, due to their position, may have access to Your Personal Data, are sworn to the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
Our BCR for the protection of personal data
Sopra HR Software is the first entity which has obtained the approval of the European data protection authorities for its BCR ( Binding Corporate Rules). BCR guarantee the protection of personal data processed by the subsidiaries of the Group for all their activities , including those carried out on behalf of Group’ customers.
This approval demonstrates our commitment to ensure the protection of personal data in all countries where we operate.
To view our BCR :
- Binding Corporate Rules – Binding Corporate Rules for intra- group transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area ( Sopra HR Software as a Data Controller – as data controller ). To read the document , click here: BCR SHRS Controler
- Binding Corporate Rules – Binding Corporate Rules for intra- group transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area ( Sopra HR Software as a Data Processor – as a subcontractor) . To read this document, click on the following link: BCR SHRS Processor
- BCR FAQ: to read this document, click on the following link: BCR FAQ
- Personal Data FAQ: to read this document, click on the following link: Personal Data FAQ
- Internal Complaint Procedure: to read this document, click on the following link: Internal Complaint Procedure